Sunday, September 20, 2009

Big Brother.

Okay. So -- for whatever reason -- I decided to Google myself. I wasn't actually expecting any real results; however, I found myself. Not only did I find myself IMMEDIATELY, there is a site that shows my full name, my phone number, who lives in my house, and actually has my address and an areal view of my address!

I have no idea how this information was acquired and how it was organized. I am so startled, right now. I have this awful ominous feeling like someone posted my personal information in order to harm me. Like in high school when someone does something shady to someone else to cause problems for them. I feel like someone made a fake myspace page for me or something and is talking to people and giving out my phone number. I am half expecting random phone calls from people like my information was put on Craig's List.

I HATE the internet.

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones