Friday, November 13, 2009

Tickle me green; I'm too naive.



So, today I went to Trader Joe's to pick up my weekly supplies. It was a nice visit. Thanksgiving's approach has the isles packed with agitated shoppers. What I love most about this time of year -- at the store, that is -- is the abundance of cranberry products. It's fantastic. One of the lovely workers, there, suggested that I might enjoy the goat cheese with cranberries. Next time, I intend to try it. For now, I will stick to my usual brie with cranberries and raisins.

On the way home, I plugged my iPod in and listened to the superb stylings of one Mr. Johnny Flynn. My lovely boy from London. I highly recommend you check it out if you haven't already experienced the splendor. Well, I guess I should get to work on... well, I'll find something to do. Maybe I'll cook. Or do laundry. Yes, I think I'll clean something.

Have a good evening.

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones