Sunday, July 5, 2009

The other side of sunrise.

I decided to take a walk around the grounds today, around sunrise. I took pictures. Sometimes life gets to busy or tedious or distracting or what have you that sometimes you really do forget to stop and smell the roses. I don't partake in the beauty of my surroundings nearly as often as I should. Well, I aim to remedy that. I took pictures of the yards and even caught up with the guard whilst at his post over looking the side entrance.












That's my dog, Elvis. He is unwavering when it comes to his duties. He always perches himself atop the couch and watches the perimeter. Dedicated to his due diligence.

I guess I'll go to sleep before I continue my project. I've made a little bit of progress.

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones